Monday, May 27, 2013
Hey!!! I don't know about you but the past couple of days I have been studying so hard for my finals!!! I have eight days of school left until summer and it's killing me. I know, I know, I'm suppost to be happy at the end of the year, but it's hard to be happy when you have the annoying teachers, the hard schoolwork, and the never-ending phrase, "school isn't over yet." I know school isn't over yet, but I am ready for summer!!! Iv'e worked so hard this year only for more tests, more lectures, and more stress. Don't get me wrong I am thankful for my teachers, and I am privileged to go to school, considering all the children who don't get to go. But... there comes a time when you need a break, don't you agree?
Friday, May 17, 2013
Recently I went to a Taylor swift concert... Yes, the Red Tour!!!!!! She was amazing, and you can tell that she is very dedicated to her fans. I wish I could have met her!!! She is so sweet, and Ed Sheeran was perfect for he opening act. My favorite song that she sang was her duet with Ed, "Everything Has Changed". I hope someday I can meet this beautiful, amazing, and talented person!!!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Summer is a time for almost everyone to relax. I enjoy relaxing during the summer but I also love fun activities. Here are a few fun summer ideas :)
1. Go to the beach!!! Invite friends to chill by the waves, or even have a family day at the beach (if your family is into that kind of stuff)
2. Do simple fun activities with your friends!!!
- Find a cool recipe for popsicles or summer smoothies!!!
3. Try new foods!!! I don't know about you but I love eating!!! Find a new crazy restaurant somewhere in your neighborhood, you might end up finding really good food!
-Nap in a hammock
- have a picnic in the park
- stargaze at night on your favorite quilt with your friends
5. Be creative. There are so many things to do in the summer. Although at sometimes you may be bored, try the obvious!!! Maybe there is something really fun to do near your house that you don't know about.